Quiet Study Room
Designed especially for registered patrons who need more silence to study. Located on the 3rd floor (Quiet Zone).
- 20 seats
- Tables with connection to electricity and data network
- Access to Wi-Fi
Access is free of charge to registered library patrons. Seats cannot be booked in advance.
- Be quiet.
- Use the room for individual studies only.
- When working with electronic devices, be particularly respectful of others.
- Not distract others by listening to music, watching videos, or playing video games (even with headphones).
- Consume food outside the room; e.g., in the nearby refreshment corner.
- Use only one seat.
- Respect maximum room capacity (20 seats) and not modify room furnishings in any way.
All Library Rules and Regulations apply.